Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Big Day Has Arrived!!!!!

Well today should be my last day of pregnancy. I am going to the hospital tonight around 9 pm to have our 5th baby. I am excited but very nervous all at the same time. I had a very painful natural birth with Mylea and I am planning on the same for this baby. BUT I am really nervous about the pain. I really want to be able to handle it but maybe it is really not worth it. I don't know. I figure that when I get there I will know what to do and what I can handle. Mylea was born "sunnie side up" and everyone says that makes it so much harder so maybe this baby will be in the right position and the pain will be a little more tolerable. I actually lost my mucous pug tuesday night. That has never happened to me before so I am hoping that my body is actually progressing. We shall see and I am planning on taking my computer to the hospital so we can post pics of the still unnamed baby M. Keep us in your prayers. More than anything we want a healthy baby girl. Until I am a mother for the 5th time............................

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck, girl!!!

Jenn said...

I saw all the pics on facebook-such a cute pregnant person and she is gorgeous.

Sunnie said...

post pics soon! i can't wait to see her!