Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Coolest Scar!

Here is a pic of Malcham's scar from his surgery. He is actually very proud of it. Anytime things are not going his way he grabs his side and says "OWW my side hurts" He knows how to get sympathy. It is starting to wear off though. We often wonder what story he will make up when he is older to explain the scar! We shall see.

We are going back to Houston for a check up on December 29th. We are going to make it a mini Christmas vacation and we will be bringing the whole family this time. Even the new baby M. We are so excited (especially me)!!


But before then we have to have this baby and move all within a few weeks of each other. Here is a pic. of our new house. I am happy to be out of the country and in a bigger home. It has the best back yard for the kids with the best grass and no stickers! They will be outside a lot.



6 comments:

Sunnie said...

good luck with all the craziness! i can't wait to see pics of your cute new baby!

Quite Content said...

What???? I didn't know that? It sure does look cute. Tell me more..

Jenn said...

Yay for ya'll! And I am so impressed-two blog posts in one week! I can't wait to see your new M baby!

Love ya!

I'm glad you are coming back in December. You'll have to come visit us at our new house! Sorry I missed ya when you came!

Stephenie said...

cool scar for a boy! Love the house. Sounds like things are working out in west Tx. good luck with the new baby.

scraphappymama said...

so excited you all are coming back. Fun new house!! Can't wait to see your new baby!!

Steph said...

It so cute!! The house. Oh, and the scar.