Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Well today like most was the anticipated first day of school. I cannot believe I have a 1st and 3rd grader. This is the first year Mayci and Morgann will be at the same school. It is a new school as well which makes it nice. I got some great pictures that I wanted to share with everyone. It amazing when you look back at pictures and realize you have the most beautiful girls. The babies will be in school next week but might miss the first week because we are headed to Houston. Can't wait to see everyone! Enjoy!


Yes her shirt says "I love Vampires" it is the only shirt she had to have this year. But I guess nowadays loving Vampires is a good thing, right Edward?



Morgann of coarse is all about the girly stuff. This very girly horsey shirt was her must have t-shirt for the year. You can't really tell by the picture but there is glitter and sparkles all over it. What a fun girl! She looks so grown up in this picture too.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness. Mayci looks exactly like you! You're girls are such cuties!

Anonymous said...

They are growing up way too fast! And yes, they are beautiful like their mommy!! Okay, when are you coming to Houston & why did I not know about this?! :) I'm sure you have lots of plans and lots of people to see, but I sure would LOVE to see you!! maybe a girls night out w/ Jenn and the girls??

Jenn said...

Way cute! And they are defintely beautiful like their Mom! They have such a nice mix of you and Malcolm!

Steph said...

Mayci is a spitting image of you! Her hair reminded me of our days at BYU!

scraphappymama said...

Mayci looks just like you. I got your FB messages, and I am going to call you today. Can't wait to see you!! I'm going to show Brooklyn the pics today - she sure misses Morgann!!

Amy said...

Mayci's name should be Melanie! She's your twin... and gorgeous! (of course...)