Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wow how time flies!



I cannot believe it has been 9 months since I last posted. I could have had a baby in that amount of time. Actually we will be having a baby in about 3 months. We are having our 5th child due October 27th. Another beautiful little girl who has not been named. (Any cute girly M name suggestions would be greatly appreciated). We have been really busy over the last 9 months. Mayci was baptized on June 20th. Morgann hads her tonsils out the 12th of June and did wonderfully. Bubba is getting so big and still thinks he is having a baby brother. He told me the other day, " Mom maybe the doctor was wrong and we are still going to have a baby boy." Poor guy I feel so bad for him. One of my friends here put into perspective his situation. She said how can you feel sorry for him his two older sisters will be bringing girls home as well as his two younger sisters. He has got it made! She is right but we still want to buy him a bulldog just to make it up to him! Mylea is such a 2 year old. She wants to do everything by herself and her favorite word is no. She is potty training and doing quite well. Malcham is now the safety officer for the oil company he works for. It is a better position than the one he had when we moved here. So all in all everything is going well. I will try my hardest to post more often. I want to post pictures as well but it seems like my computer freezes every time I try. Hopefully I can get at least one picture to post. Until next time...........






2 comments:

Sunnie said...

melanie! it is so good to hear what is going on with you! congrats on the baby- that is so fun! we are having a boy this week- fun but scary. your kids are so cute- i can't believe how old mylea looks!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh-I barely RECOGNIZE THEM-so cute!